BioQuarter Bulletin August 2023
Find out more about our place, our people.
From the latest developments and opportunities, community activities, research breakthroughs, company and individual achievements, new facilities and innovations to upcoming events in this August 2023 issue of BioQuarter Bulletin, our regular round up of news from across Edinburgh BioQuarter.
- Foreword from Anna Stamp, Edinburgh BioQuarter Programme Director, providing an update on developments and impact on innovation
- Showcasing health innovation and collaboration with visits from Gregor Irwin, Director-General Economy, Scottish Government and Professor Sir Gregor Smith, Scotland’s Chief Medical Officer
- LifeArc launch a £100 million Rare Disease Translational Challenge and are also part of a UK-based research collaboration to transform dementia care
- Industry report on Scotland’s National Innovation Strategy to develop and scale Scotland’s innovation ecosystem to become a core driver of the national economy
- Our Place, Our People features Royal visitors and shares a selection of individual achievements and recent developments on BioQuarter
- Community Engagement unveils the hard work and team effort by Castlebrae Community Campus high school pupils in the design and creation of a stunning boardroom table for the new IRR building
- An opportunity to volunteer to be a Science Mentor or Science Buddy as part of our STEM education activities with neighbouring schools
- Data and Innovation on BioQuarter highlights HDR UK’s research driver programmes aimed at bolstering health data infrastructure for the research community
- plus our Research Roundup and a selection of upcoming Industry Events
Keep up to date with all the news, views and future developments at Edinburgh BioQuarter.
Sign Up to BioQuarter Bulletin