BioQuarter Bulletin June 2023
Find out more about our place, our people.
From the latest developments and opportunities, community activities, research breakthroughs, company and individual achievements, new facilities and innovations to upcoming events in this June 2023 issue of BioQuarter Bulletin, our regular round up of news from across Edinburgh BioQuarter.
- Foreword from Dr Jacqueline Barry, Chief Clinical Officer of the Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult (CGT Catapult) following the opening of new labs and offices on Edinburgh BioQuarter
- Biotech strength and expertise on BioQuarter showcased to hosted visits including a ministerial delegation from Germany
- RoslinCT and Lykan Bioscience announce their integration, creating a unified business in Contract Development and Manufacturing for the Cell and Gene Therapy industry
- Industry report on funding pledge of £650 million for the UK’s life sciences sector including funds to improve the delivery of clinical trials
- Our Place, Our People highlights a selection of individual achievements and recent developments on BioQuarter
- Community engagement and activities with neighbouring schools celebrate Biomedical Sciences Day and recognise ‘future scientists’ at Castlebrae Community Campus Awards (more in next issue!)
- IRR building welcomes its first lab groups including the Molecular Histology and Slide Scanning Lab and opens a new cafe – The Niche
- Data and Innovation on BioQuarter highlights DataLoch enhancements and other developments
- plus our Research Roundup and a selection of upcoming Industry Events
Keep up to date with all the news, views and future developments at Edinburgh BioQuarter.
Sign Up to BioQuarter Bulletin