Latest issue of BioQuarter Bulletin
Find out more about our place, our people. From the latest developments and opportunities, community activities, research breakthroughs, company and individual achievements, new facilities and innovations to upcoming events in this January 2023 issue of BioQuarter Bulletin, our regular round up of news from across Edinburgh BioQuarter.
- Progress within the Health and Social Care Data-Driven Innovation programme
- Growing an innovation community, supporting collaboration and driving data to improve health and social care
- Companies at BioQuarter, featuring finalists in Scotland’s Life Sciences Awards
- In conversation with… the experience of a young science enthusiast spending a week with the Centre for Regenerative Medicine team
- Our Place, Our People
- Neighbouring community engagement and activities
- Facilities on BioQuarter – leading the way with cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- Data and Innovation on BioQuarter
- Research Roundup
- Industry Events includes a joint Research Open Evening with Anne Rowling Clinic and Euan MacDonald Centre researchers
- DataCapital podcast with Jarmo Eskelinen, Executive Director of the Data-Driven Innovation initiative
Keep up to date with all the news, views and future developments at Edinburgh BioQuarter.
Sign Up to BioQuarter Bulletin