Launch of Health Innovation South East Scotland website
Health Innovation South East Scotland (HISES) is the Innovation Test Bed for the South East Region of Scotland with funding from the Chief Scientists’ Office as part of the creation of a national innovation network to deliver the Scottish Government’s vision to make Scotland a healthier and wealthier nation.
The new Health Innovation South East Scotland website enables open access to all their stakeholder collaborators including health and care staff, patients, citizens, third sector organisations, academia, industry, Scottish Government and funders.
Key features include:
- Information on the organisational structure of the South East Region Innovation Test Bed.
- Up to date information on Innovation Projects being progressed in the South East Region along with projects about to be launched.
- A route in for future innovation collaborators who want to connect with HISES on possible innovation opportunities.
- Access to our monthly newsletter and subscription details – our first edition will be published later this month.
- Information on funding calls / opportunities that will support innovation collaborations in line with the strategic priorities for HISES and;
- Details on upcoming innovation events both regionally and nationally.
For daily updates, please follow on Twitter @hises_scotland
To register your interest to receive direct communications from the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.