Scotland’s innovation-led future – Thursday 7th July 2022, 09:00 – 16:00
Scotland's innovation-led future
Murrayfield Stadium, Roseburn St, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ
Mark Cook, Chair of Scotland’s Life Sciences Industry Leadership Group, with industry, academic and NHS leaders are delivering the event, focussed on Scotland’s innovation-led future in health and life sciences.
- AI validation and delivery in health and care settings – safe innovation and commercialisation
- Medicines – novel industrialisation and introduction of innovative medicines in NHS Scotland
- Transformation in chronic disease and Long Term Conditions – a global view of what Scotland can achieve in 2022
- Investment Opportunities in Scotland for Life Sciences
The event will provide an opportunity to discuss the following Open Innovation Challenges launching in 2022 in these areas:
- Cancer – early diagnostics
- Mental Health-person centred innovations
- Eye Health Care Rapid Diagnostics
- Medicines and Dementia Care
- Diabetes Monitoring Transformation
- Innovation to Prevent Drug Deaths
- Women and Children’s Innovation
- Diagnosing Skin Cancer in 25 minutes by 2025
Meet the Clinicians, share your companies ideas, speak to Investors and agree collaborations for 2022/23.
In person event in Edinburgh and on line via Teams Live. Register to attend in person or as a virtual participant.
This event is free to attend.
- Artificial Intelligence
- life sciences scotland
- NHS Scotland