Scottish Property Awards: Thursday 24th February 2022, 6.30pm
Scottish Property Awards
Glasgow Doubletree by Hilton
The 9th annual Scottish Property Awards, the independent programme which celebrates Scottish commercial and public property, has now opened for entry with a promise to recognise and reward the achievements of individuals and teams in the sector.
The deadline to submit an entry to the judging panel is 16 November 2021.
The annual awards event will bring together the breadth of the industry including developers, funders, agents, architects, councils, agents, professional advisers, and contractors.
New categories include Build to Rent Development of the Year and the return of Student Accommodation Development of the Year; both are designed to reward the increasing number of purpose-built residential developments.
- Business Leadership Award
- Leisure Agency Team of the Year
- Office Agency Team of the Year
- Industrial Team of the Year sponsored by Peace Recruitment
- Health Care Development of the Year
- Student Accommodation Development of the Year
- Development of the Year (Commercial Buildings)
- Development of the Year (Public Buildings)
- Architectural Excellence Award (Commercial Use)
- Architectural Excellence Award (Public Use)
- Regeneration Project of the Year
- Build to Rent Development of the Year
- Investment Agency Team of the Year
- Retail Agency Team of the Year
- Financial Partner of the Year
- Deal of the Year sponsored by PMP
- Property Company of the Year
Judging will take place in December, chaired for the second time by Alan Robertson. The Scottish Property Awards judging panel is an independently appointed panel of commercial and public property industry experts who bring together experience and market knowledge from across Scotland.
- Anna Stamp, Interim Programme Director at Edinburgh BioQuarter is on the panel and has over 25 years’ experience in the construction industry and in 2013 joined the University of Edinburgh’s Estates Department. In her current role, Anna leading on a £1bn transformation of BioQuarter to create Edinburgh’s Innovation District, a new mixed use neighbourhood and a global centre of excellence for innovation health.
The Scottish Property Awards will take place on Thursday 24 February 2022 in Glasgow at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel.Book Your Table
- Property Development