The Scotsman Data Conference 2022
Hybrid Event - South Hall Complex, Pollock Halls, University of Edinburgh
An engaging full day conference designed to encourage networking, spirited debate and information sharing.
DATA FOR DIVERSITY
This year’s conference will focus on the potential for data to encourage greater diversity, equality and inclusion.
A diverse range of speakers will reflect what data is already doing – and what more it can do – to deliver better social, economic and environmental outcomes for everyone.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Nakeema Stefflbauer, Founder and CEO of FrauenLoop
- Renata Avila, CEO of the Open Knowledge Foundation
In the session, ‘Data for more diverse and inclusive health outcomes’ the panel includes:
- Manira Ahmad – Chief Officer of Public Health Scotland
- Pooja Jain – Founder, CogniHealth
- Dr Sarah Stock – Wellcome Trust Clinical Career Development Fellow, Usher Institute
This data conference is a joint venture between The Scotsman and the Data-Driven Innovation (DDI) initiative, part of Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal.