UKRMP Regenerative Medicine 2023: 8th to 10th November 2023
UKRMP Regenerative Medicine 2023
McEwan Hall, The University of Edinburgh, Teviot Place, Edinburgh, UK
The UK Regenerative Medicine Platform (UKRMP) will present an exciting programme of exceptional research in the field of regenerative medicine. This is aimed at bringing together an international audience of researchers with a desire to hear about research, tools and techniques to progress cutting edge science from bench to bedside.
UKRMP Regenerative Medicine 2023 aims to showcase the progress of UK translational regenerative medicine research and hopes to build on the success of UKRMP outputs, industrial collaborations and clinical application.
This event and programme is designed for anyone with an interest in regenerative medicine and the tools and techniques for cutting edge science and progress from bench to bedside.
Hear from experts in the field and build your network at this celebration of 10 years of UK regenerative medicine translational research.
- Jacqueline Barry, Chief Clinical Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, UK
- Robin Buckle, Chief Science Officer, Medical Research Council, UK
- Neil Carragher, Professor, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Elaine Emmerson, RCUK/UKRI Innovation Fellow & Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Stuart Forbes, Professor, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Victoria Gadd, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh, UK
- David Hay, Professor, University of Edinburgh, UK/Founder, Chairman and CEO, Stimuliver, Denmark
- bench to bedside
- medical research
- regenerative medicine
- translational research